Want to study in Québec? You have two options:
First option: you can register at a Québec university full-time for your entire program and obtain a degree.
Here are the steps to follow for this option:
1. Fill out your application for admission.
2. Get the Acceptance Certificate.
3. Make sure you have your Study Permit.
4. In this case, you have to pay your tuition fees directly at your Québec University and ask them how much they are.
Finally, make sure you are properly insured and inquire about financial assistance.
Second option: Participate in an exchange program.
You can study in Québec for one or two semesters under agreements signed by the Conference of Rectors and Principals of Québec Universities (CREPUQ). For more information, see the CREPUQ website for more information.
It is also possible to study in Québec under the auspices of agreements signed by Québec and foreign universities. Inquire at your home university to find out if such agreements exist.
In both cases, follow this procedure:
1. Get informed by asking your home university or CREPUQ's website to have all the information needed.
2. In case of an exchange student program (less than six months), you do not have to get neither the Acceptance Certificat or the Study Permit.
3. Make sure you are properly insured and inquire about financial assistance.
4. In those cases, you have to pay your tuition fees directly are you home university.
For all studies in Québec:
Note that immigration procedures and administrative formalities may take a number of weeks.
You should begin the process as soon as possible.